Steve Jobs, Jobs’s last words.
He died of a billionaire at 56 years old from pancreatic cancer, and here are his last words on a sick bed:
′′I reached the peak of success in the business world. My life is the epitome of success in the opinion of others.
But, I have nothing to be happy about except work. In the end, wealth is just a reality of life that I am used to.
It was then, lying on a sick bed reminiscing my whole life, I realized all the recognition and the wealth that I was very proud of, became pale and meaningless in the face of the impending death.
You can hire someone to drive for you and make money for you, but you can’t make someone else take the illness from you. Lost substance can be found. But there is one thing that can never be found when lost -”life”.
When a person enters the operating room, he will find that there is a book that has not yet been read – ′′ The Healthy Living Book “. No matter what stage of life we are in right now, over time we will face the day when the curtain falls.Cherish the family that loves you, love your spouse, love your friends… be kind to yourself.
As we age, we gradually realize that wearing a $300 or $30 watch – they all tell me at the same time.
Whether we carry $300 or $30 purse / handbag – the money inside is the same.
Whether we drive a $150 k car or a $30,000 car, the road and distance are the same and we reach the same destination.
Whether we drink a $300 bottle or a $10 bottle of wine – hangover is the same.
The house we live in 300 sq ft or 3000 sq ft – loneliness is the same.
You will realize that your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.
Whether you take a plane first or an economy class, if the plane collapses – you’ll go with the flow.
Therefore, I hope you can recognize that when you have a partner, buddy, old friend, sibling, you talk, laugh, talk, sing, talk about North East Southwest or Heaven and Earth… that is true happiness!!”
Four undeniable facts of life:
1. Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. Therefore, when they grow up, they will know the value of things, not the price.
2. words for the best reward in London……”Take your food as your medicine. Otherwise you have to take medication as your food.”
3. The person who loves you will never leave you to someone else because even if there are 100 reasons to give up on him or she will find a reason to hold on. There are huge differences between people.
4. Only a few really understand it. You were loved when you were born. You will be loved when you die. In between, you have to manage!
Note: If you just want to go fast, go alone! But if you want to go far, go together!
Six top doctors in the world
4. Healthy diet
5. Confidence and confidence